Shade Sails – Brisbane, Gold Coast Ipswich – Sun Shade Installations & Repairs
Superior Shade Sails structures for sun shade are made by industry tradesmen that are licensed with the QBCC – http://www.qbcc.qld.gov.au/.
Our shade sail maker is based locally in Brisbane, and their reputation for a high quality product is known internationally.
Superior Shade Sails are installed where ever sun shade, protection & privacy is needed. In homes we install over driveways to protect your car, caravan, boat or trailer, patios, decks, gardens, pools, spas and children’s play areas.
For commercial shade sails installations we install shade cloth for schools, child care centers, cafes, corporate offices, car-parks, factories, hotels, beer gardens, churches and have a close affiliation with real estate companies, builders, landscapers and the sporting community. Superior Shade Sails will repair, clean and replace your shade sail.
Superior Shade Sails are reinforced with seat belt webbing, 316 stainless steel wire, and are locked stitched to provide our customers with a durable quality sail that protects you and your assets from storms and the suns harmful rays. Designed to be aesthetically pleasing, Superior Shade Sails can be applied to many applications where traditional structures will not go.
Why choose a shade sail over traditional structures?
There are many reasons:
- Sun shades will breath, pulling cooler air from below the shade cloth to replace the heat generated at the top of the sun canopy. Note traditional solid structures don’t have this feature, which restricts ventilation, and tin roofs and other fixed structures produce a radiant heat, increasing the overall temperature.
- Sun Shades are very attractive structures. Sun Shades can go where many traditional structures will not go they look good on new & old buildings.
- Sunshades built properly, will add value, this is evident in driveways where sunshades are the first thing a prospective buyer will see.
- Superior Shade Sails, sun shade colour offering, is rich and varied for the most discerning tastes. Superior Shade Sails can mix and match multiple sail shades, and provide you with the option of powder coating your posts to existing colour bond colours.
- Superior Shade Sails, sun shade canopies are very robust. We have footage of extremely large hail stones deflecting off our sails.
Please view our You Tube Video
Speed of installation
Sun shades can be installed in a quick and timely fashion. There are six steps along the way:
- Consultation – We will endeavour to meet you at your property at a time that suits you.
- Design and price your sun shade so you know what you will get for your money.
- We proceed to order the necessary materials and lock down a start date.
- On residential jobs we aim for same day completion which includes the installation of post & brackets.
- We cut & make your sun shade millimetre perfect (Allow approximately 10-day turnaround).
- Install the sun shade sail, for driveways we may require your cars be parked elsewhere.
Notes: Completion times for your sunshade vary depending upon the job, however, 3 – 4 weeks is realistic expectation for most sunshades.
UV Protection – Sun Shade – Schools – Child Care Centres – Aquatic Parks etc.
Our sun shades offer UV Protection from 95 to 100%. It is widely understood that UV radiation is a major cause of skin cancer, eye damage, sun burn and premature ageing.
Where children play in controlled environments it is important that they are not over exposed to the sun and are sun smart. Superior Shade Sails, is regularly offering advice and solutions to best guard against the suns damaging UV rays in these environments.Shade Sail Installation – St Stephens School, Algester
For more information please call 0429 220 298 or
Search terms: shade sails, sun shade, driveway shade sails, pool shade sails, deck and patio shade sails, carport shade sails, waterproof shade sails, gold coast, brisbane, ipswich, brisbane north, brisbane south, logan city