Waterproof shade sails are more common in deck and patio shade sails than pools or carports. Waterproof sail shades are more expensive and will hold a bit more heat below them than fabric shade sails.
Both a waterproof shade canopy and fabric shade canopy will do the job well, it just depends upon your lifestyle needs.
Our friendly team at Superior Shade Sails will guide you in choosing a sunshade for your deck or patio. Superior Shade Sails have an in-depth building knowledge, as they have a background in building homes (framing & fit outs). This knowledge/experience is critical when quoting your sunshade, so we only send out trade professionals to quote your sunshade (where some competitors will send out sales people).
You can be confident, that the shade technician quoting your sunshade is the shade technician that will build your sunshade and stay with you throughout the building process. This gives our customers re-assurance & a predictable outcome.
- Superior Shade Sails will shade any area with style.
- Protect your family and its assets from harmful UV rays.
- Keep cool and guard against hail/storm damage throughout the summer months.
- Superior Shade Sails shade & protect popular areas such as: Driveway/carport, pool, sand pits, play areas, entertainment areas, decks, plants and green house applications.
- Create privacy screens, cut down on your cooling costs by shading your home, while increasing its value.
Shade sail install at Newport, Redcliffe – Canal lifestyle sails in Rainbow Shade – Ice white Z-16 fabric.
Gallery – Deck and Patio Shade Sails
Superior Shade Sails service South East Qld including Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Northside, Brisbane Southside Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba and Gold Coast has over 25 years of trade construction experience in residential & commercial applications, with the last 5 years dedicated to the Shade Sail Industry.
For more information on Deck and Patio Shade Sails
Phone 0429 220 298 or