Looking for Pool Shade Sail ? The major consideration is how much area to shade; a third, a half, or even the whole pool ?
This largely depends on your needs, we can discuss and design and build a custom shade sail to meet your requirements.
The two common areas customers like to shade are over the shallow end, & the entry to the pool via steps or slope. This part of the pool will often tie in with an outdoor area for entertaining or relaxing and make a good location for your shade sail.
Pool shade sails tend to be bright in colour often complimenting their surrounds.
Installation at Springfield – Pool shade sail in 330gsm extrablock material
Pool shade sail installation at Barellan – 6 point sail with sail track for pool and leaf cover.
Twin overlapping pool shade sail installatoin – New Beith, Logan City, Qld.
Other pool shade installations
Speed of installation
Sun shades can be installed in a quick and timely fashion. There are six steps along the way:
- Consultation – We will endeavour to meet you at your property at a time that suits you.
- Design and price your sun shade so you know what you will get for your money.
- We proceed to order the necessary materials and lock down a start date.
- On residential jobs we aim for same day completion which includes the installation of post & brackets.
- We cut & make your sun shade millimetre perfect (Allow approximately 10-day turnaround).
- Install the sun shade sail, for driveways we may require your cars be parked elsewhere.
Notes: Completion times for your sunshade vary depending upon the job, however, 3 – 4 weeks is realistic expectation for most sunshades.
Superior Shade Sails service South East Qld including Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Northside, Brisbane Southside Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba and Gold Coast has over 25 years of trade construction experience in residential & commercial applications, with the last 5 years dedicated to the Shade Sail Industry.
For more information please call 0429 220 298 or