Superior Shade Sails are shade sail installers in Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redlands and the Gold Coast.
We install new and replacement shade sails for Driveways, Carports, Patios, Swimming Pools and Caravans. Our commercial shade sail installs include Cafes, Restaurants, Schools, Child Care Centres, Car Parks and more.Superior Shade Sail structures are made by industry tradesmen who are licensed with the QBCC – http://www.qbcc.qld.gov.au/.
Our shade sail maker is based locally in Brisbane and their reputation for a high quality product is known internationally.
We install where ever sun shade protection and privacy is needed.
- Driveways to protect your car, caravan, boat or trailer.
- Patio and deck shade sails for the protect your family and friends from sun, rain and hail.
- Shade sails for your gardens, pools, spas and children’s play areas.
Looking for a Quotation -Our commercial shade sail installations include schools, child care centres, cafes, corporate offices, car-parks, factories, hotels, beer gardens and churches.
We have a close affiliation with real estate companies, builders, landscapers and the sporting community. Superior Shade Sails can repair, clean and replace your shade sail.
Sails are reinforced with seat belt webbing and 316 stainless steel wire. They are locked stitched to provide our customers with a durable quality sail that protects you and your assets from storms and the suns harmful rays.
Designed to be aesthetically pleasing, Superior Shade Sails can be applied to many applications where traditional structures will not go.
Some of the shade sails we have installed.
Beautifully complementing this home in Albany Creek the 4 point Carport Shade Sail we installed is certainly a welcome addition with our very hot Queensland summer days and hailstorms about. We used the durable Z-16 shade fabric once again and this time in the Red Earth colour. We think it looks great.👌
A shade sail can add instant value to your home whether it be for the pool, patio, carport, driveway or garden. We recently replaced the shade sails over this pool using the Rainbow Z-16 Blue shade sail with Cottage Green posts, ready for the fun in the sun 💦😎
Fit 4-5 cars under this Carport Shade Sail. This 5 Point sleek black shade sail was set up in Forestdale using the Rainbow Extreme 32 shade cloth which gives extreme UV-R Protection, dimensional stability, strength and durability. Good range of colours to choose from.
Replacement shade sails over the Spa and Driveway for this home at Pallara in the lovely Z-16 Turquoise using Hyp and ridge structures. Spa is looking good
Proud of this installation.🙌 We installed a Dual Shade 350 Shade Sail over the Playground at Vienna Woods State School.
Recently we installed this great looking 5 Point Carport Shade Sail set up in Rainbow Z-16 Royal Blue. We will shade any area with style including your driveway 🚗, pool💦, patio or garden area 🌿 We are your ONE STOP SHOP!!
Replacement Shade Sail |The Forest Lake Hotel now has a brand new shade sail for the playground.🙋♀️🙋♂️ The Charcoal Parasol, 325gsm has heavy duty gussets and continous 316 stainless steel perimeter wire.
WOW! Look at a difference this DUAL CARPORT SHADE SAIL has made to the driveway of this East Ipswich home providing so much more shade and protection from the elements.
A Carport Shade Sail in black for this lovely home in Seventeen Mile Rocks. The posts are angled vertically and powder coated in black. We used Black Z-16 shade fabric, marine grade thread and 316 stainless steel perimeter wire. A durable quality sail that helps protects you and your assets from storms and the suns harmful rays.
Sassafras Cafe, Paddington, Brisbane’s Best Beer Garden has a new big top style shade Sail. This sail is a 8 point shade set up using Dual Shade, 5mm 316 stainess steel wire with posts anchored in shale-hard rock.
Giving a fresh new look to the rear Patio we replaced the Abshade Shade Sail in a colour to complement the home and garden.
Need to get the Boat and Caravan under cover❓
Look no further than Superior Shade Sails to do the job and stand the test of time. We recently installed this 6 point shade sail in Extreme 32 marine grade thread with a middle cable pocket.
6 point Carport Shade Sail with white powder coated posts for this lovely home in Indooroopilly. Superior Shade Sails offers a complete design & installation service and a variety of colours to choose from.
Looking to add more room in your home for a Bedroom, Games Room, Entertainment Room, Man Cave or your new Office?
Simply just add a Shade Sail over your driveway for the vehicles and convert the garage into more living space.
Pool Shade Sail Install – This Sunnybank Hills family will be Cool in the Pool this summer with this 5 point shadesail over the pool using the Rainbow Z-16 in Cinnamon.
4 Point shade sail using Z-16 Silver material installed by Superior Shade Sails at Tennyson in Brisbane.
Twin Carport Overlapping Shade Sails for this Queenslander home in Morningside, Brisbane south using the Z-16 Rainbow Shade.
To view a larger image of the shade sails below, just click on any of the images
Why choose a shade sail over traditional structures?
There are many reasons:
- Our sun shade sails will breath pulling cooler air from below the shade cloth to replace the heat generated at the top of the sun canopy. Please note that traditional solid structures don’t have this feature which restricts ventilation. Tin roofs and other fixed structures produce a radiant heat increasing the overall temperature.
- Sun Shades are very attractive structures. They can go where many traditional structures will not go and look good on new and old buildings.
- If your shade sail is built properly it will add value to your property. This is evident in driveways where sun shade sails are the first thing a prospective buyer will see.
- Superior Shade Sails shade colours are rich and varied for the most discerning tastes. We can mix and match multiple sail shades and provide you with the option of powder coating your posts to existing colour bond colours.
- Our sun shade canopies are very robust. We have footage of extremely large hail stones deflecting off our sails.
Please view our You Tube Video
Speed of installation
There are six steps along the way to install shade sails in a quick and timely fashion:
- Consultation – We will endeavour to meet you at your property at a time that suits you.
- Design and price your sun shade sail so you know what you will get for your money.
- We proceed to order the necessary materials and lock down a start date.
- On residential jobs we aim for same day completion which includes the installation of post and brackets.
- We cut and make your sun shade millimetre perfect (Allow approximately 10-day turnaround).
- To install your sun shade sail for driveways we may require your cars be parked elsewhere.
Notes: Completion times for your sunshade sail varies depending upon the job, however 3 to 4 weeks is a realistic expectation for most shade sails.
UV Protection – Sun Shade – Schools – Child Care Centres – Aquatic Parks, Swimming Pools and Car Parks.
Our sun shades offer UV Protection from 95 to 100%. It is widely understood that UV radiation is a major cause of skin cancer, eye damage, sun burn and premature ageing.
Where children play in controlled environments, it is important that they are not over exposed to the sun and are sun smart. Superior Shade Sails based in Brisbane is regularly offering advice and solutions to best guard against the suns damaging UV rays in these environments.Shade Sail Installation at St Stephens School in Algester
We have over 30 years of trade construction experience in residential and commercial applications, with the last 10 years dedicated to the shade sail industry.
or email on email@example.com.
Search terms: shade sails, shade sails Brisbane, driveway shade sails, sun shade, driveway shade sails, pool shade sails, deck and patio shade sails, carport shade sails, carpark shade sails, waterproof shade sails, caravan cover shade sails, Brisbane Shade Sails, Parkinson, Algester, Brisbane north, Brisbane south, Logan city, Ipswich and Gold Coast Shade Sails