Superior Shade Sails based in Brisbane has over 25 years of trade construction experience in residential and commercial applications. The last 7 years have been dedicated to the Shade Sail Industry in South East Queensland.
We will listen to your requirements, discuss your options and offer advice to help you choose the sail that is right for you. We pride ourselves on providing you with a stylish and practical solution that you can be proud of for many years to come.
Superior Shade Sails distribute and install high quality shade sails made from Rainbow Shade fabric. This dependable fabric has been protecting homes for over 23 years and their product warranties are regarded as the industries benchmark.
Superior Shade Sails Materials and Suppliers
- SSS Use Dri-Z fabric tested to Australian Standards AS4174-1994.
- Dri Z has the highest UVR fabric protection of up to 99%.
- SSS use long lasting UV resistant polyester thread.
- SSS have lock stitching and use seat belt strapping for superior strength.
- Dri-Z has 22 vibrant colours to choose from.
- Marine grade stainless steel perimeter wire rigging and fittings.
- SSS standard steel posts come with the added protection of Duragal.
- Duragal exceeds the minimum coating requirements of AS/NZS 4792 Hot-dip galvanized zinc.
- Superior Shade sails are easily put up and taken down.
- We offer a complete design and installation service.
- Our punctual team leaves your site clean and tidy.
Why Choose Superior Shade Sails?
- Experience, knowledge, quality and a close attention to detail.
- Friendly, engaging, consultative tradespeople.
- The person who quotes your job also builds your job.
- SSS customise your shade sail to your requirements.
- In depth knowledge of our products and service.
- After sales service and maintenance (restitch, repair and clean).
What makes us different in our industry?
Paul Hunt is behind Superior Shade Sails and he has been in the building industry since 1988. He has acquired knowledge and skills to build large scale commercial structures and homes. Paul’s working life began with one of Australia’s biggest commercial builders, where his role was to overcome problems, by creating solutions that worked, but were often considered outside of the box.
Critical Expertise and Knowledge on Strength
Having started life in a problem solving environment, Paul has been able to bring this expertise to the shade sail industry. Where he has been able to build some exciting structures, such structures can be viewed in the café series.
Innovation & Creativity
Superior Shade Sails aim is to please our customers, and provide them with a number of options providing the advantages and disadvantages of each proposal. Our designs often come down to attachment points, location of posts and the suns location throughout the summer and winter months. We believe we have produced a number of innovative & intelligent designs and solutions for our customers over the years. (please view our gallery)
Critical to generating ideas, is being open to ideas and having some fun along the way. We will bounce some ideas around with the knowledge to implement them and make them work. Sail shades allow for the free form of tensioned fabric, giving Superior Shade Sails and you a unique ability to create a one off custom design.
Customer focus & customer satisfaction
Superior Shade Sails want your sail shades to look just as good as you do. There is a number of considerations you may not of thought of.
For example we want to know if you will be happy with the shade cover throughout the day.
- Will your sun shade block your views?
- We need to check if the shade sail will be high enough for your vehicles, overhanging trees or branches etc.?
Value for Money
Superior Shade Sails wants to ensure you receive value for money. Sometimes this is hard to see, as our best work is often done underground or inside roof cavities. Our longevity is due to our belief that we not only do it right the first time, but build our structures to withstand the test of time.
Superior Shade Sails service South East Qld including Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Northside, Brisbane Southside Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba and Gold Coast has over 25 years of trade construction experience in residential & commercial applications, with the last 5 years dedicated to the Shade Sail Industry.
CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE!
Contact Shane our Sales Manager for the Brisbane/Bayside area on
or email on email@example.com.