Thermalite, Polymer & Aluminium Shutters for Indoor & Outdoor
Add style to your home, apartment or outdoor patio with these beautiful quality window shutters in either Aluminium or Polymer. Our focus is to offer affordable beautiful solutions without sacrifice to quality or service.
Thermalite Shutters have the look and feel of wood with several major advantages. Made from dense polymer foam, Thermalite is a solid, non-toxic synthetic material. Being 100% made from renewable synthetic material, no natural resources are destroyed in the manufacturing process.
PDF – Thermalite Shutters
- Proudly Australian Made
- Manufactured in 15 Working Days
- Environmentally Friendly
- Flame Retardant
- Termite Proof
- Reduces Energy Costs
- The superb painted finish on the Thermalite Shutters ensures they won’t yellow like other shutters.
- Thermalite Shutter’s unique louvre tension system will never need tightening or adjusting.
- Thermalite Shutters have the longest and most comprehensive warranty in the window covering Industry.
Thermalite is water resistant fire retardant, fire retardant and provides over 2-3 times the insulation of wood and vinyl shutters making it the ideal choice for both internal and external applications such as bathrooms, balconies, kitchens or anywhere around the home.
Made using 100% renewable polymer foam, our Shutters are totally non-toxic and safe for all areas of your home. The Polymer Shutters are water resistant as well as fire retardant. Made from fully recyclable material, no environmental resources are damaged in the manufacturing of Polymer Shutters. Polymer Shutters will aid in reducing your homes energy bills, by insulating in both Summer and Winter, the shutters will hold in the warmth over Winter, and keep the majority of heat out during the Summer, by up to 3 times greater than Timber or Hollow Vinyl Shutters.
Click to enlarge
- 20 Year Warranty.
- More Framing Options available that other suppliers
- Advanced Waterproof PVC Polymer lead-free high tensile coatings
- Various Rotation Rod Options
- Aluminium Inserts in both blades and framing standard on all size panels
- Emissions Tested and VOC compliant
- Suitable for wet areas including bathrooms, kitchens and laundry
- Insulation properties, keeping your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Fire Retardant and Termite Proof
- Blade sizes 63mm and 89mm
- Colours Available – Snow White, Classic White, Bright White and Van
Perfect for maximising your home’s outdoor living spaces, including patios, decks and balconies, Aluminium shutters allow you to control your own environment, including privacy, air and light, and your outdoor areas will be protected from harsh Australian weather conditions. Our range is manufactured from extruded high tensile aluminium with stainless steel hardware. You will be choosing a durable, low maintenance product that is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. Our aluminium shutters look elegant and will enhance the aesthetics of your home.
Click to enlarge
- 10 year Warranty
- Variety of Framing Options
- Hidden Rotation Rods
- Large Panel width options available
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- Non Rusting/Non Corrosive
- Closed Blades to keep warmth in
- Key Lock and Flush Bolts available
- Excellent for Sun, Rain and Wind Protection
- Colours Available – White, Silver and Black
CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE!
Servicing Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich and Redlands
or email on email@example.com.
Search terms: shutters, aluminium shutters, polymer shutters, indoor shutters, outdoor shutters, window shutters, plantation shutters, external shutters, Brisbane window shutters, Brisbane Plantation Shutters, Parkinson, Algester, Brisbane north, Brisbane South, Logan city, Ipswich and Redlands