Superior Shade Sails team will listen to your requirements, discuss your options and offer advice to help you choose the right shade sail for you.
We pride ourselves on providing you with a stylish and practical solution that you can be proud of for many years to come.
We install new and replacement shade sails for:
- Carports & Driveways
- Decks & Patios
- Pools & Gardens
- Commercial & Residential installations
- Sail Track Shade Sails
- Repairs & Replacements.
We ask a number questions to find out what you are looking for:
- size/footprint you are looking to cover.
- height of your sail.
- type of material waterproof Vs non waterproof.
- pathway of the sun in relation to the design.
- we provide installations based upon our designs.
- we install posts, beams & brackets to existing structures.
- critical to our success is the strength of our footings, you can expect to see some deep holes.
- attaching fittings to the building structure requires knowledge on structural strength and experience on what fitting works best.
Before quoting on a shade sail replacement it is advised that posts, brackets and fittings are firstly checked for faults, and posts are checked for movement. If repairs are required they must be carried out prior to the replacement of the shade sail.
Installing the shade sail
- we ask for access on the day of installation ( ie. unlock side gates ect)
- we advise upon moving assets such as cars from harms way.
We do not take soil off site. Many customers request it to be spread onsite. Should you want soil removed we can organise a skip bin.
We can supply a form 15 and 16 so your shade sail is designed and built to Australian Engineering Standards.
Superior Shade Sails has over 25 years of trade construction experience in residential & commercial applications, with the last 5 years dedicated to the shade sail industry.
Superior Shade Sails covers South East Queensland. The following suburbs are an indication of our reach.
- West End, New farm, East Brisbane, Dutton Park, Toowong, St Lucia, Kangaroo Point, Ascot, Hamilton and surrounding suburbs.
- Coorparoo, Camp Hill, Stones Corner, Beenleigh, Jimboomba, Coomera, Springfield lakes, Sunnybank, Carindale, Camp Hill, Redland Bay, Cleveland, Wellington Point, Capalaba, Mount Cotton, Browns Plains, Parkinson, Calamvale, Stretton, Algester and Wynnum and Manly.
- Chapel Hill, Cashmere, Caboolture, Morayfield, Redcliffe, Samford Valley, Enoggera, Boondall Bracken Ridge, Mount Coo-tha.
- Kedron, Chermside, Albany Creek, Ferny Grove North Lakes, Pinkenba, Brighton, Scarborough, Deception Bay, Mount Glorious, Pine Mountain and Pullenvale and Pine Rivers.
Ipswich Shade Sails
- Amberley, Yamanto Deeping Heights, Willowvale, Ripley and Booval.
Gold Coast Shade Sails
- Hope Island, Tweed Heads, Tugun, Mount tambourine, Oxenford, pacific Pines, Runaway Bay, Robina, Currumbin, Surfers Paradise and Labrador.
Sunshine Coast Shade Sails
- Caloundra, Mooloolaba, Noosa Heads, Glass House Mountains, Nambour, Coolum, Eumundi, Sippy Downs and Yandina Creek,
Toowoomba Shade Sails – Note: Will consider regional areas outside of Toowoomba on a case by case basis.
CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE!
or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.